Bomet University College, BUC invites applications from qualified applicants for admission to its Undergraduate and Diploma programmes via the Bomet University College Admission Portal. To get started, find out the Bomet University College, BUC entry requirements, and the list of courses offered at the Bomet University College, BUC.
Bomet University College, BUC Admission Requirement
- Mean grade of at least C+ (Plus) at KCSE OR Two Principal passes and one Subsidiary pass at “A” level OR a diploma in a related discipline from a recognized institution.
Diploma in Communication and Public Relations
- Mean grade of at least C (Plain) at KCSE. With at least C in English or Division II at KCE – “O” Level or One Principal pass at KACE – “A” Level.
- Minimum university entrance requirements for the B.Ed. Degree programme.
- A minimum mean grade of C + (plus) at KCSE or two principals in two teaching subjects and a subsidiary at KCE it’s equivalent.
- Diploma holders in Education with credit and above from a recognized institution will join in the second year subject to taking prescribed first-year courses, including those with a pass will join in the first year.
- Should have a C+ and above in two suitable teaching subjects combination.
How to Access the BUC Admission Portal
Here is the step-by-step way to access the Bomet University College Admission Portal
- Explore the BUC Website via www.buc.ac.ke
- Locate the Navigation Tap on top of the BUC Homepage
- Locate and Tap on the Student
- Under Student, Tap on Admission Portal to Proceed
How to Apply for the Bomet University College
Here are the steps on how to apply via the admission Portal to become a student of the Bomet University College
- Explore the BUC Admission Portal
- Enter your K.C.S.E Index Number (Your index number/Year)
- Tap on the Sign-Up Button to Proceed, which will enable you to get access to the portal and apply
Bomet University College, BUC Contact Details
Bomet University College
P.O Box 701-20400