Discover the Botswana Examinations Council, BEC website, and learn how to access Malepa Portal to complete and fill in the online registration form for private candidates. Check the BEC registration fees, centers, and examination dates.
BEC Online Registration and Payment for JCE and BGCSE Examinations for Private Candidates
The Botswana Examinations Council (BEC) wishes to inform its stakeholders and the public that the JCE and BGCSE registration and payment for private candidates can be done online.
To be able to register and pay online, private candidates will require Internet access and sufficient network coverage. Payment can be made online with the aid of Orange Money, and through FNB Online banking, FNB Cellphone banking, FNB ATM with deposits, FNB App, and through FNB Branches. Orange Money is available only for BGCSE.
BEC Banking Details
The public is informed that the registration payment for PSLE, JCE, and BGCSE may be done with the FNB app or FNB deposits.
The Application Number is used as a Reference Number when making registration payments.
BEC Banking Details:
- Account Name: BOTSWANA EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL
- Bank Name: FIRST NATIONAL BANK BOTSWANA
- Branch Name: Corporate
- Account Number: 62221329940
- Branch Code: 282267
BEC Malepa Registration for JCE and BGCSE Online
Below are the steps to follow to complete the registration form using the Malepa Portal before proceeding with payment.
- Explore https://malepa.bec.co.bw
- Tap on Malepa JCE or BGCSE Private Candidate Registration
- Download and Read JCE and BGCSE Registration Instruction
- Access the Login Panel
- Tap on New Registration to Access the Registration Form
- Create your Password
The password must be at least 8 characters long and have one of the following combinations:
- Must be at least 8 characters long
- Uppercase and lowercase eg. (Bb Mm)
- A number/numbers eg (0 12345 etc)
- Special characters eg (%@”, 5#, etc)
- Fill in the Online Registration Form
Ensure that you have completed all the relevant fields before submitting your registration. Check for errors and verify all the information entered.
- Preview and Submit the Application
- Proceed to make payment
After payment has been confirmed by the BEC, you will receive an SMS notification informing you to print your Statement of Entry which will be used for the Final Examination.
- Tap on OK and A provisional statement of entry pops out showing all the data you entered. It also shows the application number which is used as a reference when making payment, the amount to pay, and BEC banking details.
The application number and password must be kept in a safe place. You will need them to print your Statement of Entry.
How to Check BEC BGCSE Results
BEC Registration Contact
Email: [email protected]