Explore the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Central Admissions Processing System known as JAMB CAPS and check your ATBU Admission List via www.jamb.gov.ng and login with your credentials.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session has been released. This is to inform all candidates who participated in the 2023/2024 Admission Screening Exercise that they can proceed to check if their names are on the Provisional Admission list of successful candidates.
How to Access the JAMP CAPS
Accessing the Jamb Caps is explained in detail in the following instructions.
- Discover the JAMB Website
- Locate the Navigation Tap on top of the Homepage
- Locate and Tap on CAPS (Candidates) Efacility
- Thereafter, on the page, Log in with your credentials to access the dashboard.
Reset JAMB Forgot Password
Check out the steps to reset your JAMB CAPS forgot password;
- Use this Portal via www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin
- Provide your email address
- Locate and Tap the Password Reset button to Proceed
How To Check ATBU Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
The list of admitted candidates has been uploaded online via JAMB CAPS Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check;
- Visit www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
- Thereafter, login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Locate and Tap on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Tap on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Tap on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
- Candidates offered admission are to proceed to Tap “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NOTE: Those whose status shows “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon. Congratulations to the admitted ones!!!