Do you have an idea or business but looking for a fund? Discover the National Youth Development Agency – NYDA ERP Portal and learn more about its funding programmes.
Check out our comprehensive guide on how to register via the NYDA ERP Portal, check available vacancies, and apply for a fund by completing the online funding application forms. Access the latest vacancy via SaYouth Mobi Online Application Portal.
About the National Youth Development Agency (NYDA) Funding Programmes
The NYDA Funding Grant Programme is designed to provide young entrepreneurs with an opportunity to access both financial and non-financial business development support to enable them to establish or grow their businesses.
The National Youth Development Agency (NYDA) Fund programmes under these categories; National Youth Service Programme, voucher programme, mentorship programme, business Management training programme, and the market linkages programme.
How Much Does NYDA Fund
NYDA Funding for individual business is a minimum of R 1,000 and a maximum of R 250,000. On the other hand, funding for cooperatives is a minimum of R 1,000 but does not exceed R 250,000.
Besides, the agency provides funding ranging from R 1,000 to R 200,000. Maximum of R 250,000 may be given for technology and agriculture-related ventures.
NYDA Fund Eligibility
This is a quick checklist for you to ensure you are eligible for our business funding.
- South African citizens or residents
- You must apply before you turn 35 years and not below 18 years
- Submission of all required documentation
- Proof of attending a business management training course
- Business Pitch Presentation in 10 minutes –in person or telephone
- Due diligence assessment conducted by the NYDA official on the business
How to Access NYDA Funding
Here’s how to create an account and apply for NYDA fund online via the National Youth Development Agency Portal. Alternatively, an applicant can visit the nearest branch of NYDA to apply.
- Explore the NYDA Portal
- Tap Products and Services on the navigation tab
- Select Apply for Grant
- Tap on Application from the drop-down Menu
- Create an account (if you don’t have an account)
- Complete your profile (all field (*) required)
- Tap on the Submit button
- Follow the link sent via email to activate your portal
- Create a new password
- Tap on the Submit button
How to Apply for NYDA Funding
Let’s get started:
- Access NYDA Grant Online Application Form
- Enter your Login Credentials
- Tap the Sign-in button
- Complete the NYDA online registration form
- Submit all the necessary documents
- Provide proof of attending a Business Management Training Course
Well done!!! Your application will be perused, once you meet all requirements you will be required to present a business pitch presentation of 10 minutes via in-person or telephone.
How to Login to the NYDA Portal
Check out the 5 easy steps to login into the National Youth Development Agency Portal.
- Access the NYDA ERP Portal OR via https://erp.nyda.gov.za/
- Navigate to the right corner of the homepage
- Tap on the Sign in
- Enter your Username and Password
- Tap on the sign-in button
Reset NYDA Forgot Password
Both the username (email) and password are case-sensitive. Ensure that you enter your email address exactly how you captured it when registering. If you require further assistance, use the NYDA contact details.
- Navigate back to the login screen
- Select Password Reset
- Enter your email address (Ensure that you enter your email address exactly how you captured it when registering)
- You will receive a new activation link
If you do not receive an email within 10 seconds, check your spam or junk account.
NYDA Contact Details
Email: [email protected]