African Open University, AO invites applications from qualified applicants for Admission to its Undergraduate and Diploma programmes via the African Open University AO Admission Portal. To get started, find out the African Open University admission entry requirements and the courses offered at African Open University.
Table of Contents
African Open University Admission Entry Requirements
Check out the admission requirements, the duration for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses/programmes at African Open University.
Here’s the list of Undergraduate courses offered at AO, their duration, and eligibility.
Find below the list of Postgraduate courses offered at AO, their duration, and eligibility.
To complete the African Open University online application check out their fee structures.
How to Access the AO Admission Portal
Here is the step-by-step way to access the African Open University Admission Portal.
- Explore the AO Website
- Locate the Navigation Tap on top of the Website Homepage
- Locate and Tap on APPLY NOW to Proceed and access the Portal.
How to Apply for AO
Here are the steps on how to apply via the Admission Portal to become a student at African Open University.
- Go to the AO Application Portal
- Enter your Name (First Name, Middle Name, and Surname)
- Provide your Date of Birth
- Select Gender
- Upload NRC/ Passport Number
- Upload NRC/Passport
- Enter your Address (Address Line 1, Address Line 2, City
- Fill in your State / Province / Region
- Enter your Postal Code
- Enter your Email
- Provide your Phone Number
- Enter your Previous Institute, Qualification Earned, and Previous Result
- Upload your National Registration Card/ Passport, Qualification, and Certificate Qualification Transcript
- Upload Passport size photo
- Upload Reference Letter
- Tap on the Submit Button to Proceed
Address: HR5G+7F9, Klannaa St, Accra
Phone: +234 708 409 1911