Find out how to link Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) to Ghana Card via an online portal. Customers of ADB now have three options to update their bank account with Ghana Card.
Table of Contents
Did You Know
- Ghana Card will be the only acceptable National Identity Card (ID) for all your financial transactions in Ghana?
- A standing order or transfer from your savings account into your investment account does not attract e-levy provided both accounts are linked with your Ghana Card.
- When you register for GhanaPay Mobile Money Wallet you can send and receive money for FREE using the App. Only E-levy Charges Apply.
Cheers!! We got you covered. Get your Ghana Card Online and follow this simple (but complete) step-by-step guide to link your ADB account to your Ghana Card. Besides, you can update your records at any of the branches closer to you.
Meanwhile, The Economic and Organized Crime Office (EOCO) has noticed with great concern the rate at which some members of the general public have fallen victims to fraudulent banking transactions.
Fraudulent messages are sent to individuals requesting them to click on links to update their bank records. Customers are then required to provide the following details:
- Bank Account numbers
- Mobile Numbers
- Mobile App PIN
- One Time Password (OTP)
Some daring fraudsters even make phone calls to members of the public to request the aforementioned information.
The general public is therefore advised on the following:
- Do not tap on any Link purporting to be emanating from your bank unless you have confirmed from your Bank
- Kindly be informed that your Bank will never ask you for your PASSWORD, PIN, or OTP.
- Quickly Report any suspicious SMS, email, or Phone Call to your Bank for immediate action.
How to Link Your ADB Account to Ghana Card Online
3 easy ways to link your ADB account to Ghana Card
- ADB Ghana Card Portal Link
- Contact your bank via Phone, Email, and WhatsApp
- Walk-in update (visit any branches of your bank closer to you)
Schedules for Linking Ghana Card to ADB
The process of linking Ghana cards to bank accounts has no expiry date and clients only have to go to their banking centers to have their Ghana card details and biometric data collected. The linkage of Ghana cards to bank accounts is a government initiative to weed out fraudsters from the banking sector.
- Call: 0302210210