Discover Alamo College – ACES Alamo Student Portal via www.alamo.edu and Login with your username and password to have access to access to register for classes, financial aid information, email, library resources, and online courses.
ACES Alamo is a secure portal that provides students, staff, and faculty with access to various applications using a single sign-on. As an ACES user, you will have access to register for classes, financial aid information, email, library resources, and online courses. ACES will also provide you with the latest information on events and important news taking place within your college.
Besides, ACES Students uses ACES Canvas eLearning as the Learning Management System (LMS)
Former Students and Employees Log-in to ACES Instructions
- If you remember your User ID and password, log in to ACES in the spaces indicated in the Secure Access Box.
- Once you have signed in to ACES, click the link for Web Services located on the bottom left-hand side of the Home Tab page.
- First-time users only: Your default password will be the first two letters of your last name, IN CAPS, followed by your birthdate in MMDDYY format.
How to Access Aces Alamo Portal
- Visit the Alamo College Website via : https://www.alamo.edu/
- Navigate to the top right corner
- Locate Login to ACES
- Discover the Aces Login homepage
How to Login Aces Alamo
- Login here
- Enter your Username and Password
- Tap Sign In
Explore Alamo College Canvas
How to Reset Alamo ACES Forgotten Password
Simply follow the steps below to reset your password for the ACES dashboard.
- Browse here ACES Student Portal
- Click on the Forgot Password Link
- Follow the screen instructions to get your account password recovered in a minute.
If you still cannot log in to ACES, call the Help Desk at 210-485-0555.