Have you updated your CalBank Account with your Ghana Card yet? Discover the CalBank Ghana Card Portal Link via https://customerupdates.caleservice.net/ and update their records with Ghana Card via an online portal.
- Did you know Ghana Card will be the only acceptable National Identity Card (ID) for all your financial transactions in Ghana?
Cheers!! We got you covered. Get your Ghana Card Online and follow this simple (but complete) step-by-step guide to link your Cal Bank Account to your Ghana Card. Besides, you can update your records at any of the branches closer to you.
Documents Required to Updates Bank Account Records
Here are the lists of documents/details you need to complete the online registrations
- Date of Birth
- Account Number
- Ghana Card Number
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Images of Ghana Card (Front & Back side)
NB: Image format should be PNG, JPEG only. Maximum file size 5MB. Besides, customers will require a live photo-size selfie to confirm your genuineness.
How to Link your Ghana Card to your CalBank Account Online
To link your Ghana Card with your CalBank Account, follow the steps to complete the online form;
- Access CalBank Customer Updates Portal
- Enter your CalBank Account Number
- Enter Your Date of Birth
- Tap Verify button
- You will receive a One Time Password (OTP), via the phone number/ email registered on your account
- Enable the camera on your device to take Selfie (take a live passport image of yourself).
- Enter Ghana Card Number (E.g GHA-1234567890-1)
- Upload a copy of the front and back images of your Ghana Card (jpg/png format)
- You will receive notification once the request is approved
Well-done!!! You have now updated your CalBank Account records to your Ghana Card. Find out how to Link other Banks.
Register for Ghana Pay Mobile Money Wallet to send and receive money for FREE. Only E-levy Charges Apply.
Link Other Banks
Find the list of all Banks in Ghana and access their URL to link your account with the Ghana Card