Explore myUNISA an Online Student Portal for students of the University of South Africa. Here, UNISA Students learn how to register and login to myUnisa and myLife email to enable them to have access to the student account, register for courses, submit assignments, and find student inquiries email address.
About University of South Africa – UNISA
The University of South Africa – UNISA is a reputable, comprehensive, flexible, and accessible open distance learning institution that is motivating a future generation. We offer internationally accredited qualifications and have world-class resources. Our vision “towards the African University shaping futures in the service of humanity” drives us to find answers to Africa’s educational and developmental problems.
Offering study opportunities close to 400 000 students from across South Africa, Africa, and other parts of the world, Unisa offers a diverse choice of study fields at levels from certificate to degree.
How to Login myUNISA Account
Here is how to access myUNISA
- Visit the UNISA Student Portal via Link here
- Navigate to the top-right corner of your screen
- Enter your Student Number and PIN
- Tap Login
Claim UNISA Login
Please complete the application steps to access your initial UNISA Login details. The initial login details will give you access to three systems:
- myUnisa – teaching and learning system and the UNISA Library
- myLife – a web-based email for UNISA students
How to Access Claim UNISA Login
- Visit MyUNISA Website Link
- Navigate and Tap on Claim UNISA Login
- Enter your Student Number
- Tap Continue
- Fill all fields required*
- Follow the steps to Login
Search for your UNISA Student Number via MyAdmin https://myadmin.unisa.ac.za/
How to Access UNISA MyLife Email Account
To access your myLife e-mail account, please follow these steps:
- Login myLife via link http://mylife.unisa.ac.za/
- Enter your full UNISA email address (eg [email protected]) and your password for your myLife email account.
- Select “Sign in”
- Sign out of both accounts after you are done.
How to Reset MyUNISA and MyLife Email Password
It may be necessary to reset your myUnisa password to synchronise it with your myLife mailbox.
- Login to myUnisa via https://www.unisa.ac.za/
- Tap on “My Admin”
- Tap on the “Change Password”
- Complete the form to update your password.
Please note that this new password will be active for both your myUnisa and myLife services.
How to Check my UNISA Exam Results
- Login myUNISA Student Dashboard
- Tap on My Admin
- Enter Exam Analyses
- You will receive your examination results via your student email after they are ready. Your examination analyses will be sent through printed copies.
UNISA Login Required
This is a course modules portal. Here is how to access UNISA Login Required
- UNISA Login Required URL: https://mymodules.unisa.ac.za/portal/xlogin
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Tap Login
During peak periods, it may take approximately 30 minutes for the new password to activate on the myLife service. If you are still experiencing problems after resetting your password, please send an e-mail to [email protected] for assistance.
Top Universities with Free Online Applications in South Africa
Access UNISA Email Address for Student enquires here