The following Environmental Health Officers ( Recruitment list attached) have been appointed by the Local Government Service Council (LGSC) and are hereby, posted to the regions indicated against their names for reposting to the various MMDAs where their services are most needed.
- The posting is with immediate effect.
- The effective date is 20th January 2022.
- Receiving RCCs are requested to report to this office the assumption of duty of the affected officers at their new stations under the Public Services Commission new deadlines on the processing of new entrants.
- Receiving MMDAs are requested to report to this office through their respective RCCs the assumption of duty of the affected officers at their new stations following the Public Services Commission’s new deadlines on the processing of new entrants.
- RCCs are to ensure that all affected officers are posted to their stations to assume duty on the 20th of January, 2022.
Local Government Service Council (LGSC) Recruitment List
The Local Government Service Council (LGSC) has released the 1st batch of recruitment list.
Besides, after a month of working through the names of shortlisted applicants and where their services are most need the management of LGSC has finally released the 2nd batch of successful applicants.
Download 2nd Batch of Local Government Service Council Recruitment List