Ghana.Gov is an online web portal and revenue collection platform, created to provide a single point of access to Government of Ghana services such as Ministry, Agency, individual and business for the public sector.
This is in pursuit of the government’s vision of digitizing the economy and modernizing the way Government pays its bills and collection of fees and charges for the benefit of all citizens, residents and visitors.
The service portal seeks to deliver:
- Processing of all payments and transfers (both electronic and cash) against predefined service flows of each MDA and MMDA.
- Manage post-payment workflow, customer notification, feedback and service ratings. Thereby, enabling the Government of Ghana fulfil its goal of creating a cash-lite economy.
How to register on the Ghana.GOV
- Sign Up Here
- Enter your Name (i.e. First, other, Last Name)
- Enter your Mobile Number
- Then, E-mail address and password (Agree to Terms and Conditions of Ghana.Gov)
- Tap on Continue
- A verification Code (OTP) will sent via SMS (NB: Do not share with anyone)
- Enter OTP We’ve sent a code to the number you provided. Please enter it here
- Tap on Authorized to be redirected to the Official Website
Congratulations!!! You now have account with Ghana.GOV
Already have an account? Log In Here
- Fill in your details
- Click Sign In
How to reset your password on Ghana.GOV
- Check how to register
- Sign Up and tap on Reset It
- Enter your phone number
- Click Continue
A new password will be sent via SMS. Used it as your new password to log in.
Log In All Ghana.GOV Official Website Portal
Browse and Login all Government of Ghana- Ministry Official Website here.
Ministry of Justice and Attorney General’s Department
Finally, Ghana.Gov is going digital. here is where you can find all government of Ghana Official websites Portal. Also, the National Identification Authority (NIA) has begun talk with ministry to merge all their Identification Cards on the Ghana Card.
Besides, learn how to merge the National Health Insurance Scheme, Ghana Revenue Authority, and the Social Security and National Insurance Trust (SSNIT) onto the Ghana Card.