Access Ghana Education Service, GES Recruitment Portal, and login to purchase e-voucher, tab on recruitment and apply as a Colleges of Education or University Graduate. The GES portal is open for all eligible Ghanaian teachers who pass their Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination (GTLE) and wishes to join the Ghana Education Service.
The GES Recruitment portal has the following navigation where you can buy a GES eVoucher, apply for GES promotions, recruit, Check posting and print appointment letters.
How to Buy GES eVoucher
Applicants can purchase an eVoucher using their mobile money wallet at a charge of (GH¢ 10.00). Here are the steps to follow:
- Browse gespromotions.gov.gh
- Purchase eVoucher code online
- Select your Mobile Network (eg MTN Mobile Money)
- Enter your ten (10) digit mobile number
- Input your valid email address
- Tap Submit and wait for approval
- Check your phone to confirm the transaction
- Copy the Voucher Code sent via SMS (eg. ZXWHUDTXSJTYK)
Apply GES Recruitment
- Login GES Portal
- Tap on Apply for Recruitment
- Buy and Enter your Voucher Code
- Fill in your details and academic credentials
- Provide your qualification and years of teaching experience
- Select your subject of preference
- State the Non-teaching work experience (if any)
- Choose Three (3) regions of your choice
- Enter your National Service details (if YES)
- Provide your Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination (Exam ID – eg. GTLE/ER 25642822- 24)
- Provide School attended (Names, Year of completion) from the highest to the lowest.
- Preview the application summary, and Submit
- Print or Save it as a PDF.
Steps to Check GES Recruitment Posting
- Navigate to the Homepage
- Tap on eVoucher Card
- Select Recruitment
- Fill in the appropriate details for payment
- Proceed to the Recruitment Result Page
- Enter your Index Number and Voucher number
- Tap view and print your appointment letter.
GES Promotions Portal Website
- URL: GES Promotion Portal