The management of the Ghana Education Service (GES) invites all prospective GES Staff returning from Study Leave with Pay and Newly Trained Teachers that, the GES posting portal is live. Besides, the current posting form has been uploaded online for qualified teachers to apply.
In a press release, the Director of Human Resource Management of the Ghana Education Service. She encourages teachers to login GES promotions portal and completes the online posting form with the required and accurate information as requested.
How to Apply for GES Posting
- Access www.gespromotions com.gh
- Navigate and Tap on Apply for Posting – As staff from study leave with pay/ Newly Trained Teacher (CoE)
- Select Applicant type
- Enter your Staff ID
- Tap OK and Proceed with your application
- Fill in all required fields (*) with details and educational data.
- Upload all required documents
- Preview and Submit
- Save a copy as a PDF
Ghana Education Service begins recruitment of newly trained teachers in Ghana.
How to Check GES Posting
Here are the step-by-step procedures on how to check your GES Posting and print your appointment letters.
- Browse Portal URL: https://gespromotions.gov.gh/ to access your postings
- Follow these simple steps to buy your GES eVoucher
- Pay GH¢ 10.00 via Mobile Money
- Print out your posting letter or Save it as a PDF
- Submit it to the Regional Education Office where you have been posted before reporting to your school.