Explore Alpena Community College District – ACC Blackboard Portal and login with your ACCeID and password. Here, ACC Students access Blackboard Learn, enroll in online courses, take tests and submit assignments, check grades/results as well as Download Blackboard App.
About Alpena Community College (ACC) Blackboard
ACC Blackboard is the learning management system used by Alpena Community College. Blackboard enables instructors to provide students with access to course materials, communication tools, online assessments, grades, and the ability to submit assignments electronically.
ACC Blackboard student accounts are available at the beginning of each new semester. (Not all instructors use Blackboard for instruction; check with your instructor.)
How to Access the ACC Blackboard Account Online
Here’s a quick way to access and login to the Alpena Community College Blackboard
- Go to ACC Website
- Tap on Current Students on the navigation tab
- Navigate to the My ACC tab
- Select Blackboard
- URL redirects you to acconline.austincc.edu
How to Login to ACC Blackboard
Blackboard can be accessed anywhere, anytime you have an Internet connection. Use your ACC email address to access your Office 365 email, Self-Service and Blackboard accounts through the My ACC portal.
- Access Blackboard Learn via My ACC Portal at https://bb.alpenacc.edu
- Enter your Username and Password
- Tap on the Login button (Instructor will provide username and password.)
- Once you log in, your classes will show up in the My Courses Module. Simply click the appropriate link to enter a course.
- Change your Password by selecting Personal Information then Change Password.
NB: Each time you finish using Blackboard, please make sure to properly log out using the Logout button at the top of your screen. This is important because if you simply close the window, rather than logging out, the next person to use the computer could have access to your Blackboard account.
Students Blackboard Login Information:
- Your user name for Blackboard and Self-Service is provided to you on an information sheet when you attend New Student Orientation. If you have forgotten your user name, contact the Help Desk.
- Your college-assigned 7-digit Student ID is your temporary password.
- Your Blackboard username is the same as your Self-Service Username.
Find & Activate Your ACCeID
Your ACCeID is a unique number that begins with the first letter of your first name followed by your seven-digit ACC ID number that appears on your ACC ID card.
You will need your ACCeID and password to log in to Self-Service and other ACC online services.
ACC Contact Details
Austin Community College District
5930 Middle Fiskville Rd.
Austin, Texas 78752