Acadia University invites applications from qualified applicants for Admission to its Graduate, Undergraduate programmes via the Acadia University Admission Portal. To get started, find out the Acadia University entry requirements and the courses offered at Acadia University.
Table of Contents
Acadia University Entry Requirement
To qualify as a Canadian Student, you will need the following items:
- Terms and Conditions apply for an application processing fee, which you can pay online with a credit card.
- Upload an unofficial transcript of your grade 11 results and current grade 12 results, or provide your final high school transcript (if available).
Transfer student reqiurement
- Terms and Conditions apply for the application processing fee
- All official mid-year or final university transcripts
Most of our programs require you to have a 2.0 GPA. The following programs require a 2.5 GPA:
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Environmental Science
- Community Development
- Applied Science (Engineering)
Mature Student requirement:
- Transcripts of all academic work completed, such as your high school transcript and transcripts from any courses or programs you took at other universities or colleges
- Two letters of reference from employers, a resume, an outline of your future plans, and to be present for interviews if required.
- We may encourage you to take up to 18 credit hours of specified courses as an independent part-time student. A typical Fall or Winter course is 3 credit hours, and a full-year course is 6 credit hours.
- If you achieve C- or better grades in each course, we will admit you to a degree program, and the credits you earned will count towards your program. Learn more about their Admission Requirement.
How to Access the Acadia University Admission Portal
Here is the step-by-step way to access the Admission Portal
- Explore the Website
- Locate the Navigation Tap on top of the Acadia University Homepage
- Locate and Tap on Apply Now
- On the Apply Now Page, Locate and tap on Apply as an Undergraduate to Access the Admission Portal
How to Apply for Acadia University Admission
Here are the steps on how to apply via the Admission Portal to become a student of the Acadia University
- Access the Admission Portal
- Enter your Email Address
- Fill in your First Name, and Last Name
- Provide your Birthdate
- Tap on the Continue Button to Proceed to Access the Admission Portal, where you follow the procedures for successful applications.
Acadia University Contact Details
Office of Admissions:
Division of Research, Innovation, and Graduate Studies
Acadia Divinity College
1-866-875-8975 (toll-free in North America)
School of Education
1-800-565-6568 (toll-free in North America)
Scholarships and Financial Assistance