Explore the Ahmadu Bello University – ABU Post-UTME Results Checking Portal 2023/2024 are Out now via portal.abu.edu.ng/forms; the Ahmadu Bello University Post UTME Results have been released online for both academic sessions.
Candidates must follow the simple steps below to access their ABU Post UTME screening exercise scores via the ABU Post-UTME Result Checking Portal.
Table of Contents
How to Check ABU Post UTME Result
Follow this comprehensive step-by-step guide to check your Ahmadu Bello University Post-UTME Result Checking Portal.
- Go to the ABU post-UTME portal at abu.edu.ng/.
- Scroll to the right and locate the Login Area.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Select your state of origin.
- Finally, tap on ‘Login. ‘
- Then go to notification in the menu to see your score and your aggregate.
How to Apply for ABU Post-UTME Screening Form
Follow this comprehensive step to apply for the Post UTME Screening Form at Ahmadu Bello University.
- Prospective candidates can register by visiting portal.abu.edu.ng/forms
- Tap on Post-UTME Registration
- Enter your Jamb Number
- Provide your States
- Tap on the Tap on the Login Button to Proceed
- Candidates can pay via REMITA using the Point of Sale (POS) option at designated offices within the campus or online payment.
- Print the REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) slip and proceed to any bank.
How to Login into the ABU Student Portal
A detailed overview of the procedures required to log in to the Ahmadu Bello University Student Portal can be found here.
- Access the Student Portal
- Enter your Matriculation Number
- Provide your Password
- Tap on the Login Button to proceed
Address: Samaru Campus, Community Market, 810211, Zaria, Nigeria