Discover AAMUSTED Medical Examination and Screening Portal and login with your applicant ID and your name. The Akenten Appiah-Menka University of Skills Training and Entrepreneurial Development (AAMUSTED) has outlined medical examination guidelines for fresh students.
Students are requested to login med.aamusted.edu.gh with their Applicant Number and Last Name to book an appointment.
How to Book Medical Appointment
He is complete guidelines on how to book an appointment for AAMUSTED Medical Examination via the Portal.
AAMUSTED Students should:
- Access AAMUSTED Medical Examination Portal
- Enter your Applicant Number
- Input your First Name or Last Name
- Tap on the Sign in button
- Proceed to the next page to answer the questions that follow
- Choose a date and time for the appointment
- Visit the University Clinic on the scheduled date and time for the medicals
Note: The Appointment System is limited to only students at the Main Campus (Kumasi) of the University.
AAMUSTED management has implemented the blended learning approach involving face-to-face teaching and virtual delivery, using the AAMUSTED MOODLE Learning Management Systems (AAMUSTED LMS).
The University had improved internet access through WIFI Connectivity at several locations on our campuses to facilitate teaching, learning, and research and forestall the clustering of students at particular locations on campus to have access to the Internet.
We are happy to welcome you warmly into the AAMUSTED fraternity!
How to Apply for Student Loan Trust Fund (SLTF) Online in Ghana
- Join our Telegram Channel below the page for all your updates on campus and belong.