The National Teaching Council (NTC) has outline some four (4) relevant steps that teacher’s registration on the Teacher Portal Ghana need to follow in order to have a smooth issuance of teacher licence in Ghana.
NTC Licence Registration for in-Service Teachers
Step 1: What will cause your delay at the centre?
- All prospective in-service teacher must receive their registered number before proceeding to the registration centre.
Step 2: What will cause a delay in teachers getting a registered number?
- All qualified must register on the TPG Portal-tpg.ntc.gov.gh
- All relevant document such as first professional certificate and first appointment letter should be upload on your Teacher Portal Ghana.
- In addition, teachers who requested for name changes, but failed to upload their gazette or affidavit.
Step 3: Why is your NTC Teacher Portal Ghana still pending approval?
- If you failed to fill in all required (*) field during Teacher Portal Ghana registration.
- When you failed to Save after filling a required (*) field.
- Also, when you failed to attend to all queries from NTC Teacher Portal Ghana, sent to you via SMS or email.
Step 4: I am still having problem registering on the Teacher Portal Ghana, What should I do?
Please, contact NTC on:
You can also email at [email protected]
After exhausting all these steps and still have challenges receiving your NTC teachers registered number, NTC encourage you to remain patiently until the team gets into your region.
Credit Photo: NTC