Access 37 nmtc student portal designed by the 37 Military Hospital Nurses Training College. The Student Information Portal (SIP) is where students login to for online course registration, reset password, check results, admission status/list.
Table of Contents
How to Login 37 nmtc student portal
- Log into the Student Information Portal (SIP) here https://collegems.com/37nmtc/sip/
- Enter your Index Number and Password
- Tap on Login button
Probable Feedback Messages
Username does not exist in this system: This means that the index number you have entered in the provided field does not conform to the standard 37NMTC student index number format. You need to thoroughly check the entered username for any typing errors.
Your account has been DEACTIVATED: This means your account as a student is inactive for the semester. Fresh students are required to pay 100% whiles continuing students MUST have paid at least 60% of your school fees including SRC dues. If you have completed school, please make sure you do not have any outstanding debt at the Accounts office.
This Username and Password combination don’t match: This means that the password you entered does not match the index number (username) provided. Make sure that your password has been correctly entered. You may contact the IT officer for assistance.
How to do a Password Reset
If you have forgotten your password or can’t log into the SIP for any reason, then you might want to do a password reset. To do a password reset, follow the following steps:
Password Reset Procedure:
- Tap on the link here to lead you to the password reset page.
- Enter your Index number (Username) in the field provided
- Tap on the Reset Password Button
- If your username was correctly entered, a new system-generated password would be sent to your email address which should be captured in the system.